~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Saturday 1 September 2012

Andrea

Camera: Minolta X-7A + Asahi Super-Takumar 55mm f1.8
© Photo by Lian Leng


I noticed Andrea from across the street~ she looked so relaxed, cigarette in hand, with her ripped baggy jeans and loose tank.  Love the leopard print flats and neon yellow bracelet which added just enough punch to the look. And not to mention the gorgeous tattoo on her forearm! 
Occupation: Owner of Nowhereland, a Toronto-based online shop, along with two other business partners~ Learn more about them in this article from StyleDemocracy~
Tattoo: Daniel Innes from Pearl Harbor Gift Shop
Bag (which I now realize isn't even in the shot, my bad): Filson
Bracelets: LA
Jeans: Vintage Levi's
Tank: ChinaTown
Necklace: Philistine


1 comment:

  1. I love your tattoo girl! :) I want to have that too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...