~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Thursday 4 October 2012

~ Galaxy ~

Camera: Minolta X-7A, with Asahi Super-Takumar 55m f1.8
Film: Ferrania Solaris 400
© Photo by Lian Leng




My good friend Galaxy~ I absolutely love going out with this girl! So much to talk about that we often don't even realize it when the clock hits 2am~
She also has great style and I know from experience that bringing my camera on our "dates" is a must~
Dress: Club Monaco
Fedora hat: Little Burgundy
Bag: Zara
Shoes: TopShop
~Reproduce her Look~

1 comment:

  1. i love this! i am desperately looking for a pair of loafers myself.... love the blog girls! its lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...