~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Aaron & Jordan

Camera: Minolta X-7A + Asahi Super Takumar 55mm f1.8
Film: Fujicolor 400
© Photos by Lian Leng
It was hard to contain my excitement when I found these two ~ They really make you not miss summer one bit with such style! I seriously love Fall fashion as it brings out people's creativity with more room for layering and accessorizing. I can almost happily say "Toronto and your cold winters, bring it on!", but I will refrain as I know I will regret it soon enough :p
Aaron
Occupation: Zara Digital Merchandiser
Sunglasses: streets in NY
Jacket and Jeans: Zara
Sweater & shoes: vintage
Bag: Joe Fresh

Jordan
Occupation: Makeup Artist
Sunglasses: vintage
Jacket: Zara
Shirt: vintage
Pants: H&M
Shoes: vintage
Clutch: Cheap Monday
~ Reproduce their Look ~

1 comment:

  1. Both outfits are looking astonishing, simple and classy, i don't know if it will look good as i am a 17 year old teen but i love fashion and i am always in search of new and unique styles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...