~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Friday 2 November 2012

Jell

Camera: Minolta X-7A + Asahi Super Takumar 55mm f1.8
Film: Konica Minolta Centuria 400, expired
© Photos by Lian Leng
Needless to say, this girl really stood out ~ I really like how her bold haircut is softened by her casual boyish outfit.
Occupation: Fashion design student, check out her work @ JustJell 
Bow tie: Ardene
Sweater: Salvation Army

2 comments:

  1. It was really lovely being shot by you!
    The photos turned out great, I love the background, and you managed to make me look kinda cool haha
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my pleasure! I loved your unique style, you definitely stood out! keep it up~

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...