~ Donate for Film and Development ~
~click HERE~ If you'd like to help out. It would be of course very much appreciated!

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Lian ~ SomeDaysLovin

© Photos by Lian & Qin Leng
Analog camera: Leica M6 + Summicron 35mm f2
film: Solaris Ferrania 400
Lazy Sunday at Trinity Bellwoods Park ~ This is one of my favorite routine on my weekend street fashion strolls; I enjoy taking a break and grabbing a snack at Nadège, converse with many of the French speaking staff there, and finally go to my favorite spot in the park to snap shots of passers-by.
Btw, I recently discovered this lovely boutique, hidden in the back of "Silver Falls", a vintage shop on Ossington. This little gem called "Tusk" carries unique women's clothing along some funky eyewear and jewelries. This is where I found my dress from SomeDaysLovin, an Australian brand. And it was the last XS! It definitely felt like my lucky day ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...